34 Weeks

July 5, 2012 - The other day I was on this website and it told me that there were 46 more days until the baby is due...so now we are closer to 40 days. I cannot believe it is only about one month until we will have a little baby girl in our family.

Things have been going well. We had a doctor's appointment last week along with our 5th ultrasound. The doctor said everything is looking great. My placenta has moved and is more than 2 cm away from the cervix which means that we should be in the clear now. So that means I will most likely not have to have a c-section!

The baby is still sitting on my right side as usual. She was head down when we did the ultrasound. She is moving around a lot and I just started to notice her getting the hiccups.

These past two weeks I have started to feel more uncomfortable, especially with this heat. I still feel pretty good overall, but feel pretty achy in the morning and feel some weird pains once in a while.

We have a baby shower this weekend and then it will be time for me to get everything in the room all put together! Now comes the time that we need to start preparing for our big day. Pack the bag for the hospital, wash all the clothes and sheets and blankets. We are going to learn so much through this entire process. I am sure we will never be completely prepared, but I am going to try my hardest to get us as close as possible!

Hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment