Averie Turns 2 Months!

Averie is 2 months old - October 20, 2012

Averie and Mommy playtime!
I cannot believe how fast and how slow the time has gone. It is so hard to believe that two months has gone by, but I am so happy that my time off with her has not gone by too fast. My first day back to work will be November 12. A few tears have already been shed because of this. :-(

I have been having so much fun spending the days with Averie. We have been staying busy. I have taken her to a couple meetings, we have gone shopping, we have visited lots of people and much much more. We take a walk almost every day with Milo. By the time 4 pm rolls around we are very excited for daddy to come home. 

Averie has her special time with Justin when he gets home. Usually I use this time to finish up stuff around the house done that I didn't get done, or I finish getting dinner ready. About every other day we give Averie a bath right before bed. The entire family enjoys bath time including Milo! We all are in the bathroom together during bath time. She really does love taking a bath, but not so happy afterwards. We think it is because she is cold. We get her ready for bed and then Justin or I will feed her and then put her to bed. That calms her down a lot.

Happy in the Morning


Sleeping in Daddy's Arms
 

All else has been great! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment