12 More Weeks!

May 30, 2012 - Well we have entered the third trimester! We are at 28 weeks now with 12 more to go...if we go full term.

We had another ultrasound yesterday and baby girl is looking good. My placenta has moved from 1 centimeter to now 1.8 centimeters away from my cervix which is a good thing. I am still on my precautions, but it is looking positive. The ultrasound tech said that we will probably have to get another ultrasound done, but she is pretty sure that it should be fine by the next one and we should be good to go! YEAH! I hope so...keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. We see the doctor Friday, so we will know more then too.

Here is the latest picture of our little girl!
Baby Girl at 28 Weeks















I have to also show you this picture of her leg. To me it looks as though she is preparing herself for wearing high heels! This little girl is totally my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment