29 Weeks

June 7, 2012 - This weekend we will be at 30 weeks meaning after this weekend there are only ten more weeks to go. Soon we will be in the single digits. Wow time just keeps going by faster and faster.

I am still feeling great! This past weekend was my baby shower that my wonderful mom put together for me. It turned out to be such a wonderful day spending time with my family and friends. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such great people in our lives. Thank you to all my family members and friends for celebrating our day with us and for the wonderful gifts. It was such a beautiful day!

My friends Amy and Bethany came to visit before the shower and we had so much fun spending time together. Friday night we successfully stayed up until 3 am talking and just spending time with one another. I am totally surprised I managed to stay up that long, but it was so nice to spend some quality time with two of my best friends. You two mean so much to us and I want to thank you for all your help with the baby shower and just for being such amazing friends.Baby Hoerter is going to have some great aunties! She is going to love you both to pieces.

We will post some shower pictures soon. This week has been busy and free time has been used to get back on track from the weekend and me working on engagement pictures for a couple that I am shooting a wedding for this coming March.

Here is our latest tummy shot. More to come from the baby shower. Thanks again to everyone.
29 Weeks
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment