Baby's First Brewers Game!

June 12, 2012 - Well we hit our 30 week mark this Saturday so we only have ten more weeks to go. I cannot believe how fast things are moving now. Before we know it, our precious little girl will be here!

The baby's room is coming together. Right now it is filled with toys from the baby shower. It looks really nice in there though. I like just sitting in there and enjoying it.

This weekend was a lot of fun. Baby Girl went to her first Brewers game! It was a hot day, but I felt pretty good. My parents were there and Justin's siblings came as well, Jarod & Jenny and Bethany.

Here are a few pictures from our day. Me and 30 week belly, Justin and I and then a shot of belly comparison. My friend Kelly's parents were at the game as well and we thought it would be funny to compare the size of our bellies with her dad Spacie! It was a really fun day!

30 Weeks!
Daddy and Mommy enjoying the game



Spacie and I comparing bellies

No comments:

Post a Comment