37 Weeks

August 2, 2012 - We are in the  of month of August and that means two things...we are officially celebrating my birthday month (for those of you who don't know about this, once you hit 30 years of age, you get to celebrate your birthday month, not just your birthday day!) and the baby will be here any day now! I think it is so fun that baby girl is going to share the same birthday month as me. If we are both Leo's, we are really going to be fighting over being center of attention. I am sure we are going to drive Justin crazy once she becomes a teenager.

Well being so close to the due date is absolutely crazy. Every now and then I get these crampy feelings in my lower abdomen, but they go away. Today I have been feeling them for a few hours. It is so weird because right away I wonder if it is a contraction or not. It is painful, but not painful enough to take me off my feet by any means. It will be really interesting when it all does start because right now I just have no idea what to expect. Soon enough...

I have to say I have been feeling really good still. I am still tired all the time, but I have been getting up earlier every day and waking up more often in the middle of the night. I guess that is just God's way of preparing me for the arrival of our little girl. My feet have been hurting much more lately, but I have such a wonderful husband and he massages them for me whenever they are sore. He is so wonderful. I also had a wonderful pedicure this past weekend with my friend Kelly. It was wonderful. I got the mud wrap on my feet and it felt so amazing. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for going with me Kelly!

We had a doctor's appointment this week. We are at the point where we go every week now. Everything is good and I am measuring exactly to the week. I have gained a total of 20 pounds so far. These next few weeks I think they say you can expect to gain about a half pound per week.

Overall I will honestly say that I have had a wonderful pregnancy experience...I fell very lucky.

Here is our latest profile photo. I also put in our 4 Week photo just because I am so amazed when I look at these two photos next to each other. What a beautiful thing!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU BABY GIRL!!!!

37 Weeks!
4 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment