T-Minus One

August 17, 2012 - Well our big due date is tomorrow! I guess baby girl didn't want to come early. If she is anything like her daddy and I she will be a little late, as many know we are late to almost everything.

I have been feeling some things today and yesterday, so I have a feeling it will happen soon. We are both very excited and nervous. I will admit I am nervous and a little scared of the unexpected. I know it will be great. As my friend told me she just thought to herself, if all the other people I know can do this, I can do it too. So that is what I am thinking about. If everyone else can get through it, so can I!

We had a doctor's appointment this weekend and hopefully that will be the last one before the baby comes. I gained a total of 22 pounds so far. I was measuring exactly on the week every week until the past couple visits. He said that was because when the baby drops women tend to measure smaller. This last time I measured at 37 weeks.

I have had some minor swelling after a long day on my feet, but nothing that stayed. My ring still fits my finger, so that is good. My complaints at this point would be that my feet hurts a lot, especially my heels. My hips are sore from sleeping on my side all the time. I really miss sleeping on my stomach. I cannot wait for that. Other than that I must say I have had a pleasant pregnancy and would totally do it again. I feel very lucky for that.

We will post some pictures tomorrow. Just wanted to get something out here in case baby decides to come tonight! Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment