Some Good New Recipes

I love to cook! I try to make homemade meals as much as I can, but sometimes the day just gets away from us. I wanted to find some good slow cooker meals and recently made two really good ones that I would like to share.

Slow Cooker Sausage, Bean and Pasta Stew
Slow Cooker Sausage, Bean and Pasta Stew

This we really enjoyed. I used regular elbow macaroni, added some quartered mushrooms, and took out the Parmesan rind. It was very good and easy to prepare and get ready. Something we would completely make again.

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

This recipe I made on St. Patrick's Day. It sat in the crock pot all day and was very moist and tender by the time we ate it. I was not sure how I would like this recipe, but it was great on some bakery rolls. Justin really enjoyed it as well. I will make this again for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment