13 Weeks!

February 10, 2012 - At my 12 week appointment, the doctor confirmed that "YES" I was very bloated. My friend Ali keeps making note to that commercial where they say "you got a call on line TOOT!" Hilarious. Gotta have friends that make you laugh in times like this!
4 Weeks
13 Weeks

We heard the baby's heartbeat again. It was so neat to hear. It is at about 160 per minute right now.

These past two weeks I have been feeling great. I have to say that I am lucky though because I never really had morning sickness like some women do, but overall I had a yuck feeling for about 6 weeks. I didn't want to do anything. Now I have much more energy and it is not so hard to get out of bed in the morning.

The next thing I am looking forward to is our honeymoon...better late than never! We leave March 7 for the Dominican Republic! Wooo Hooo! Get me out of here for a little while. I need to escape and relax and I am pretty sure Justin feels the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment