Big News!

December 13, 2011 is the day we found out that our future was going to change a lot faster than we had thought. I stopped taking my BC pills in October. We figured it would take about 6-9 months to get pregnant. Who would have thought it would only take one month.

For the heck of it, we bought a pregnancy test the week before we found out and it was negative. Note to everyone out there...don't trust the tests that say accurate early results given. It is a lie!

We decided to take another test at the appropriate time on a Tuesday morning before going to work. This one very quickly had a line going vertically and horizontally making a lovely plus sign! We were a little shocked and decided to take the other test in the box. That one was positive as well. WOWZERS! OH MY GOSH. Is this for real?

Being a little shocked...well more like overly shocked...we decided to go to my doctor to get a test done with the doctor, start taking pills and get on track for whatever I was supposed to be doing. The ladies at the clinic laughed at us numerous times because they asked if this was planned. I said "well I got off the pill just a couple months ago and I guess we never expected it to happen this fast." They all really thought that was very funny. I find it funny now too!

So here we are starting the next chapter of our lives...how exciting and we are so happy to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment