18 Weeks

March 18, 2012 - We just got back from our honeymoon in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic this past week. It was a great vacation! So nice to relax on the beach and soak up the sun. Justin and I had a great time together. It was a beautiful place. The beaches were endless.

We went parasailing one day and then on a catamaran another day. The parasailing was completely safe, so don't worry. It was nice and smooth. I think Justin and I are happy to be back though. We were ready to eat some normal food. Some days the food was great, but others were not. They had a lot of seafood which I could not eat. Overall the trip was fantastic.

We are so excited to find out if baby is a boy or a girl. March 26 is the big day! I have still been feeling great. I have not felt any kicks or movement yet, but if I did feel something I would probably chalk it up to gas. Hopefully I will feel something soon. I am really excited for that to happen too!

17 Weeks
18 Weeks
Here are some pictures to share with you of my 17 week and 18 week photo.The 17 week photo was taken on the beach in Punta Cana in front of our resort. There is a ship wreck right in front of our resort that you can sort of see in the photo to the left.






My 18 week photo was taken back at home. There is not much of a difference between the two, but a pretty big difference from the first one!

Right now the baby is the size of a bell pepper! Can't wait to meet the baby. We are almost half way there. WOW this is going to go by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment