4 Months!

March 4, 2012 - This week marks four months. The baby is the size of an avocado. Baby has also started to hear things more and more in recent weeks, so we have been doing things like reading and singing to baby. I've read that hearing noises like the door bell ringing or the dog barking helps them learn to sleep through things like that after they are born, so I am trying to make Milo bark as much as possible so baby is used to that later on!
16 weeks

So far I have gained back about 2 pounds after dropping 4-5 early in the pregnancy. We have our 16 week appointment tomorrow, so we will find out the exact weight gain then. My pants are fitting tighter this week and I can tell my belly is sticking out a little more than before. It is such a wonderful feeling.

I have been feeling great the past few weeks. I have been getting headaches almost daily, but today I felt great. My parents came down to visit this afternoon and we had a lovely relaxing day.

Justin and I go on our honeymoon Tuesday. I am excited to relax on the beach with a good book and my awesome husband sitting next to me!

Will be back in a week or so with some nice pictures from the beach. We will have to take my 17 week photo on the beach with the ocean behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment