Boy or Girl?

March 27, 2012 - Well we had our ultrasound yesterday and were able to find out the sex of the baby....looks like we are going to have a LITTLE BABY GIRL! How exciting! I was sure it was going to be a boy, but I could not be happier. The baby looks healthy and that is number one!

Baby Girl
I was told I have placenta previa right now which means that my placenta is close to my cervix. I have to go back in a month to get another ultrasound to see if it has moved up. The nurse said that it should move up and in most cases she has seen it has moved up to where it is supposed to be, but if it doesn't I will have to have a c-section. We are not going to worry about it right now because a lot can happen in a month, so let's all keep our fingers crossed that it moves. We will keep you posted. For the next month, I cannot lift, push, or pull anything more than 20 pounds. Poor Milo...I won't even be able to lift him for an entire month. :-(

Besides that things are great! We set up the baby's crib the other day. I know it is super early, but we were bored and we emptied out the babies room so we set it up to give us inspiration for planning the room.

We have some pictures to share with you! 

19 weeks
Baby Girl saying "PEACE"

Setting up the crib was really easy at first, but the height adjustment really kicked our butts!

No comments:

Post a Comment