Baby Girl is Moving Around - 22 Weeks

April 19, 2012 - The past week has been very good. I am feeling great, although I have been feeling more tired lately. We are at 22 weeks and I can proudly say that I am starting to show more and more every day. I love looking down at my belly and seeing it get bigger knowing that a little miracle is growing in there.

22 Weeks
My mom and I went shopping last weekend and I bought some of my first maternity clothes. I found some nice jeans that I like so that makes me happy! Dress clothes for work were pretty easy to find. I am also very thankful for having such wonderful friends who have borrowed me some of their clothes and even went out and bought me maternity shirts they found while shopping. Thank you so much Ali and Morgan. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life! I know I will be coming to you a lot in the future asking for your advice.

The baby's movement has been much more noticeable. I can feel her moving every day...actually I can feel her moving around right now as I type. I think she is trying to tell everyone HELLO! The other day in a meeting I glanced down at my belly and saw it move when she kicked. That was so neat to see. This really is such an amazing feeling.

Overall though I have been feeling good. I am starting to have some round ligament pain as the baby grows. It is not too bad though. It comes and goes. I feel like my personality has been a little sassy lately...I am sure Justin could comment on this better! It is all in good fun and I think it is hilarious. I make myself laugh every day.

I just want to end by saying that I am so thankful that I am having such a wonderful pregnancy so far. I pray that it continues for the next 18 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment