21 Weeks

April 9, 2012 - It has been a couple weeks since our last post. We are at 21 weeks now! Over half way through. Amazing how fast, but yet how slow the time seems to go by.


21 Weeks
Not a lot has changed over the past couple weeks. We had our 20 week appointment last week. It was the shortest appointment that we have been to so far. The doctor said that everything is looking good. We go back for another ultrasound on April 24 to check the placement of my placenta, so we are hoping that looks better.

This week I have noticed that my belly has started to look more pregnant (as you can tell from the picture for this week)! My clothes are finally to the point where I am unable to button them. My pants still fit me, but I cannot button the waistband, so technically they don't fit me! My friend Ali borrowed me her belly band which has worked awesomely and allows me to get some more use out of my regular clothes. Yesterday was the first day I put on a pair of maternity pants! It felt good especially after all the food I ate yesterday for Easter.

Overall I am feeling pretty good. This morning I had insomnia and laid in bed from 3:30 am - 5:30 am wishing I could fall back asleep, but that didn't happen. So I got up! Justin woke up then too and said "well I guess we should get use to getting up this early anyways." In a few more months we won't be getting 8 hours of sleep a night I am guessing. :-)

I don't think pregnancy brain has kicked in yet (Justin seems to think it has though!), but yesterday I almost lost phone. I thought I lost it somewhere and could not find it. I thought for sure it was going to be in some random place like the fridge and Justin would find that hilarious, but it was in the garage on the floor. Thank goodness for the find my iPhone app. That worked awesomely. I am sure we will use that app again soon!

I will end on this note...we picked out colors for the nursery - Sherwin Williams colors Shagreen, Lotus Flower, Muslin and Pottery Urn - We like this pattern from Sherwin Williams as well. We will do three walls green with the stripes on one wall similar to the photo on the left.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment