The Cutest Yawn Ever!

April 28, 2012 - So we had another ultrasound this week and we have some more adorable pictures and a video to share! Oh and we had the tech double check to make sure she is still a girl and she is! You know what that means...next project will be painting the baby's room! YAY! That will be so fun...well probably more fun for me than for Justin. :-)

Here are a few pictures.

Look at her little legs - She looks comfy in there!
What a cute profile











Here is the most adorable video I have ever seen. Watch closely and you will see our little girl yawn. I played it over and over again. You can even see her stretch her arms. How absolutely adorable. I love it!


Overall though the baby looks to be healthy. My placenta has not moved, so I am still on a weight restriction. We have our regular appointment next week Tuesday, so we will know more then. I have the attitude that whatever is meant to be will be, but please say your prayers that it moves.

The cool thing about all of this is that we will have to have another ultrasound! It is really fun watching her grow in there. It is amazing how much her little legs have grown.

We cannot wait to meet our little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment