Active Little Averie

Averie has become dramatically more active this past week. She is a little spitfire on wheels. She sees something and then she goes after it. She just figured out today how to stand up in her crib. We have a camera in her room and I can't help but laugh when I watch her. She goes after the sound machine, she goes after the camera...I have to wonder if she is ever going to sleep again.

Now she is just getting pissed off because she doesn't want to sleep, but is tired. Is this what happens when kids get to this stage? They become so active that they don't want to stop and get crabby because they are tired? Well this is exhausting. Things have changed so much with Averie just this week alone. She does crack me up though.

This is what I see now when I look at the camera. A little mischievous cutie pie! She is one smart cookie. You can't help but laugh at stuff like this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment