Outside at Last!

We have been pretty busy lately around here. The weather is finally looking like spring/summer! It is so nice because we LOVE to be outside. Justin and I have been taking Averie, and Milo, for a walk pretty much every day after work. Averie loves being outside. She just takes in the sights and is so happy to be outside.



We walk around the house every day and look at the buds on the plants and see how much they changed in one day. Averie loves looking at the plants, bushes and trees. She likes to touch everything and then says "ooh ooh ooh" while she is doing it. It is so cute!



We got our wagon together, we are trying to figure out how to put the bike trailer together and we also got an Ibert bike seat from our friends that we have used already. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that, but I haven't yet. Averie is so cute with her bike helmet on.



Justin was so excited that he finally got to take out his new toy on the water this past Saturday. I was excited to be out on the water finally. We went out Saturday and Sunday. We were fishing on Saturday and caught a few fish. I managed to catch NOTHING! It was such a lovely day and so nice to be on the water.

 

I have been staying really busy as well. I absolutely love being at home with Little Miss Averie. She is just so much fun. Lately my photography work has picked up a bit, so I am working on that while she naps or in the evening. I created a photo book for my recent client. I can't wait to see the finished product. I will share a preview once I get it. I am shooting a wedding tomorrow in Wausau and am looking forward to that as well.



I recently joined the local MOMS Group and have started to meet some new women. Such a nice group of women and what a great resource to have. I am finishing up some art work that I created for Averie's room. Other than that, my days are filled with running errands, cleaning the house, making dinner, and all the other tasks that go along with being a stay at home mommy....but I love it all. I am so happy to be able to spend this time with Averie and we love it when Justin comes home. Averie lights up when she sees her daddy.  She just loves her daddy so much!



I love that we can spend our evenings and weekends together as a family and not be stressed out with that tasks I am able to get done during the day. I feel very blessed!

Almost forgot to add that Averie's first tooth finally is popping through, so May 1st will be the day! She also officially moved across her room last night while crawling, dragging herself and whatever other form of movement she could produce. It was so precious to watch! 



We love you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment